miércoles, 4 de agosto de 2010
Torre de Capitanachi
This is a part of Kapetanakis castle in a shot taken from inside. The castle is near Sotirianika and Haravgi villages. The castle was built by Kapetanakis family near 1790 and it was used except as a house of a family as a base of opearations during the revolution of 1821 against Turks. Unfortuntely, Kapetanakis family has not the ownership of the castle now but it will always be a strong realtion with our ancestors and our past.